Globetrotting digital nomad with a passport full of stamps who’s as passionate about travel planning as the trip itself. No detail is too small, and no experience is too big. Let’s cross off your bucket list together!
I’m a firm believer that life is short and travel is the ultimate way to experience the time we have with the people we cherish. It’s also a fantastic way to build new connections!
I’m driven by crafting unforgettable travel experiences, not just for myself but for everyone I take a trip with.
- Savoring the unique flavors of port wines in the picturesque Quintas of Portugal’s Douro Valley? Cheers to that!
- Experiencing the thrill of exploring Santorini on a dune buggy? For sure!
- Diving into the culinary adventure of tasting cow stomach satay in Kuala Lumpur's Chow Kit? Yes, but that’s a one-and-done for me.
- Getting lost in the history of European cities while cafe culturing along the way? Definitely!
- Adrenaline-pumping waterfall jumping and rafting in the Costa Rican rainforest? Bring it on!
- Eating fresh tuna sashimi caught just hours before on a Thai boat? That’s a yummy yes!
- Embarking on a Caribbean cruise with a lively crowd of friends or family? Sign me up!
- Ensuring there is plenty of relaxing beach and pool time sprinkled in? Whenever possible!
- Chasing breathtaking sunsets paired with the perfect beverages? Always!
- Yearning for a new adventure in the real or concrete jungle? Pretty much every day!
I’ve explored the world as a newbie backpacker, a seasoned travel connoisseur with a thirst for luxury and just about everything in between.
I love to travel with family, friends or solo. When the call for a new life experience comes, I'm always ready to answer, extending the invitation to anyone eager to join!
I’m also a miles and points junkie so I can elevate my travel experiences.
Jason's travel guides & trip reports
Conrad Punta de Mita
A luxurious beachfront retreat in Punta de Mita, seamlessly blending modern elegance, stunning ocean views and world-class amenities for an indulgent and unforgettable getaway on Mexico's Pacific coast.
$100 food / beverage credit.
Upgrade & extended check-in/out whenever possible.
This storied stay has a hard-to-beat location between the beach and Mykonos Town.
Jason's travel photos
Get in touch with Jason
Reach out to customize and book your own experience. Or, just to chat about travel in general.
You can normally expect a response from Jason within a business day or so. You’ll also be subscribed to our travel newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Sign up for Jason's email list
Stay in-the-know with the latest from Jason, including travel recs, hotel features & exclusive perks.