An Unforgettable Honeymoon in Aruba
It really is "One Happy Island"! From the parasailing over crystal clear water to the bustling nightlife, Aruba has something for everyone. This small island has beautiful weather all year long which makes it the perfect destination to relax and rewind — especially for a honeymoon. Not to mention, it has some of the nicest locals that make you feel right at home!
The Fora Difference
Book with Candice to access exclusive perks and experiences on your trip.
Free upgrades, spa credits and more—we got you
Customized travel planning for your style
Expert advice from people who’ve actually been there
Where to stay in Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort
An award-winner for adults only, on Aruba’s beautiful Eagle Beach.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa And Casino
A lush, relaxing hotel with newly-designed rooms for the contemporary traveler.
$100 hotel / resort credit.
Upgrade & extended check-in/out whenever possible.
Unlock perks by contacting Candice to book your trip.
Things to do in Aruba
- UTV tour — a must! You take a UTV and drive around the island and see all the famous landmarks
- SNUBA at De Palm Island.
- Renaissance Island — go here to see the flamingos.
- Baby Beach — most beautiful beach with the clearest water. There is also a restaurant/bar right there.
- Designer shopping-across from the marina there are few designer shops.
- Boca Grandi: One of the best kiteboarding beaches.
- Submarine tour for a super cool experience.
- Moomba-bar/dancing on the beach- it’s really fun, great drinks and live band.
Places to eat & drink in Aruba
- Madame Janette's: Local favorite, cute place, really good food.
- Flying Fish bone: Tables/feet in water or sand. Go for the atmosphere and view.
- Atardi: Dinner in the sand on the beach
- Edwardos: Little hut on the beach. They have the best smoothies and acai bowls
- Carte Blanche: Book this far in advance!! Only 12-14 seats for a private chef dinner.
- Papiamento: Cook food on a rock, highly recommended.
- Light house restaurant: Best sunset view, go early.
- Gianni's: Italian (they have that pasta cheese bowl).
Get in touch with Candice
Did you like this guide? Reach out to customize and book your own experience. Or, just to chat about travel in general.
You can normally expect a response from Candice within a business day or so. You'll also be subscribed to our travel newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time).