The All-Access Guide to Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Beach is the perfect escape no matter what time of year. Its year-round beach-perfect weather, fantastic dining and shopping, fun social scene and close proximity to a major airport make it a perfect weekend getaway or full-fledged vacation spot. It is truly an idyllic island that is not to be missed!
The Fora Difference
Book with Bella to access exclusive perks and experiences on your trip.
Free upgrades, spa credits and more—we got you
Customized travel planning for your style
Expert advice from people who’ve actually been there
Where to stay in Palm Beach, Florida
The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club
A luxe property with elegant Spanish Colonial architecture, lush tropical courtyards and fountains all basking in warm ocean breezes.
$100 food / beverage credit.
Upgrade & extended check-in/out whenever possible.
The Breakers Palm Beach
An iconic Italian Renaissance-style hotel on 140 acres of oceanfront property with a magnificently landscaped driveway entrance, five on-site restaurants, upscale amenities and coastal-inspired interior.
$100 hotel credit.
Breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom served in the The Circle or The Beach Club Restaurant.
Upgrade & extended check-in/out based upon availability at check-in.
The Colony Hotel
Palm Beach's quintessential pink hotel, a favorite amongst the stars, features a chic pool and trendy restaurant.
Unlock perks by contacting Bella to book your trip.
Things to do in Palm Beach, Florida
1. Enjoy the beautiful beaches! Hit the pool or beach at the hotel where you are staying and enjoy the fantastic weather while sipping on an ice cold drink. Get a tan even in the depths of winter everywhere else in the US and bring yourself back to life.
2. Shop on Worth Avenue - Worth Ave is a beautiful historic street filled with the absolute best designer and brand name shops. But, it's also peppered with a bunch of hidden gems and vintage stores, like the Church Mouse, Mademoiselle Antiques & Vintage or Kassatly's. Spend a sun-filled afternoon perusing the beautiful shops with an iced tea in hand.
3. Go to a polo game in Wellington - most Sundays during the winter season there is a polo game at the International Polo Club in Wellington, a 25 min drive west of Palm Beach. Dress to impress and attend brunch or tailgate while taking in the scenic views of the club. Watch the incredible sport of polo while sipping champagne and stomping divots at halftime.
4. Visit the Norton Museum Sculpture Garden - peruse the beautiful sculpture gardens designed by Norman Foster and take in the fantastic artwork.
5. Go to trivia on Monday night's at Swifty's - Swifty's at the Colony Hotel hosts trivia on Monday nights. It's an absolute blast and free activity to enjoy over cocktails on Mondays from 5:30-7:30pm.
6. Go for a bike ride on the Lake Trail - there is an excellent bike trail up and down the island of Palm Beach. Most hotels offer free bike rentals (or rent bikes yourselves at the PB Bicycle Trail Shop) and tour the islands best sights while getting a workout in.
7. Golf at the par-3 golf course - the Palm Beach par-3 golf course has consistently been ranked as one of the best and it's accessible to all. Book a tee time in advance!
Places to eat & drink in Palm Beach, Florida
Breakfast in Palm Beach
Sant Ambroeus - Grab a coffee and croissant to go, or sit down for a formal breakfast.
Green's - Don't miss this old-school diner tucked away within Green's Pharmacy for a classic American diner breakfast.
Surfside - A higher end diner choice with a fun beachy vibe.
Lunch in Palm Beach
Pastry Heaven - Looking for a quick sandwich or sushi roll to go for lunch before hitting the beach? Call ahead to Pastry Heaven which has the perfect combo of salads/sandwiches and sushi to satisfy every craving. Oh, and some good pastries too! Don't forget a large iced coffee.
Dinner & Drinks in Palm Beach
Buccan - A fabulous American restaurant by James Beard award nominee Clay Conley. Don't miss the tuna tartare, brussel sprout caesar salad or empanadas as starters to what is sure to be a fantastic meal!
Le Bilboquet - If you're looking for fantastic food and a fun night out, look no further! Book a later reservation (9pm or so) on a weekend night and the lights dim and music turns up for a fun dinner with delicious food.
La Goulue - Another New York institution brought to Florida, La Goulue is a great French restaurant. I always order the steak tartare or the burger and a dirty martini.
HMF - Have a cocktail before dinner at HMF at the Breakers.
Brick Top's - An American classic, Bricktops never disappoints. Sit outside on a breezy evening and enjoy anything on the menu, you can't go wrong!
Pizza al Fresco - Enjoy a pizza night with family outside at Pizza al Fresco, nestled off of Worth Avenue on one of the Palm Tree lined vias. Always buzzing but casual and fun, Pizza al Fresco is a perfect weekend or weeknight dinner choice.
Swifty's - Sit poolside and enjoy dinner at Swifty's, inside the Colony Hotel. Swifty's is a legendary New York hotspot that has made its debut in Palm Beach. Don't miss it!
Need to Know
For more travel tips, check out my guide to Italy: The All-Access Guide to Ischia, Italy.
Get in touch with Bella
Did you like this guide? Reach out to customize and book your own experience. Or, just to chat about travel in general.
You can normally expect a response from Bella within a business day or so. You'll also be subscribed to our travel newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time).